Associate - Private Equity Fund Accounting (Remote Optional)
- Support IQ-EQ client leads on multiple Private Equity funds within various industries
- Work closely with manager, team and support functions to manage client expectations and ensure adherence to timelines on client deliverables in accordance to the requirements defined by the limited partnership agreement
- Maintain a working understanding of limited partnership agreements and apply terms to financial reporting and income and expense allocations.
- Prepare journal entries, management fee calculations, investor allocations, capital account statements, capital call and distribution calculations, sources/uses of cash, investor notices, carried interest calculations and maintenance of waterfall models
- Coordinate the delivery of capital call and distributions notices to clients and the investors
- Prepare and/or review financial statements, notes disclosures, and supporting schedules
- Assist with year-end process and handle requests from external auditors and tax teams
- Assess operational effectiveness and make suggestions for process development
- Ensure ad hoc requests from clients and investors are addressed in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance with 3.0 GPA
- Ability to provide exceptional client service
- Ability to collaborate with others in a team environment, provide and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to produce high quantity of work product with accuracy and extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple demands and competing deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
IQEQ is a preeminent service provider to the alternative asset industry. IQEQ works with managers in multiple capacities ranging from hedge fund, private equity fund, and mutual fund launches; private equity fund administration; advisory firm set-up, regulatory registration and infrastructure design; ongoing regulatory compliance (SEC, CFTC, and 40 Act); financial controls and operational support services; compliance and operational related projects and reviews; and outsourced CFO/controller and administration services to private equity fund investments – portfolio companies, real estate assets and energy assets. Our client base is growing, and our existing clients are engaging the firm across the spectrum of our services offerings.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.