Interim Finance and Contracts Manager
Interim Finance and Contract Manager opportunity available. Public Sector Organisation based in Leeds.
My client is a large public sector organisation based in the Leeds are looking for an Interim Finance and Contracts Manager to join the team for an initial 4 months period. They are offering up to £45,839 equivalent on a daily rate and a hybrid working style with only 1 to 2 days a week in the office.
The responsibilities of an Interim Finance and Contracts Manager include but are not limited to working with others, taking responsibility for ensuring information systems are in place to track and monitor awards. Prepare quarterly, annual and predicted spend financial reports for the Finances in liaison with programme managers and senior managers within the organisation to include analysis of current spend and predicted spend for all programmes. Manage and support the development of the information systems and databases required to accurately track and monitor trainees and programmes supported by the company, including organisation staff training in the use of these systems. Using available company management and other data, analyse and identify relevant information, providing reports in response to requests from stake holders including senior management and other departments.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or CIPFA) ESSENTIAL
- Significant experience of financial management, contract management and project management ESSENTIAL
- Experience of preparing and monitoring contracts ESSENTIAL
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively as an advocate for health services research and development ESSENTIAL
- Be immediately available or on a weeks notice period ESSENTIAL
- Have worked in a Not for Profit organisation previously DESIRABLE
Up to £45,839 on a daily rate + Interim Finance and Contracts Manager opportunity + weekly pay + flexible working + Immediate start