Finance Executive | AMWCL|Union Place
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC is a finance company registered under the central bank of Sri Lanka and a subsidiary company of AMW Group which is a leading corporate entity in Sri Lanka and the sole distributor for several world renowned automobiles and related brands, under the umbrella of Al-Futtaim Group, Dubai UAE.
AMW Capital Leasing currently comprises of 22 branches and is in the process of expanding its network to serve our customers better
- Completed/Following Final Stage of a Professional Accountancy Qualification. (CA/ACCA/CIMA)
- 02 to 04 years’ experience in a external audit experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Sinhala and English.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare cash flow forecast timely and accurate.
- Process tax payments and prepare tax returns timely and accurately.
- Monitoring loan tracker and investment tracker, and arrange loan repayments and investing on timely basis.
- Prepare allocated general ledger schedules and reconciliations on timely manner.
- Prepare actual cash flow by reviewing monthly cash inflows and outflows.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.