SimCorp Conversion Unit Manager, Hybrid, Vice President
Who we are looking for?
In the context of the SCD strategy initiative, the SimCorp Conversion Unit Manager is responsible for providing strong leadership, direction and general oversight of the SimCorp Conversion schedules, being accountable for integration of the existing businesses with the future operating model and fund reorganisations. The role would require strong staff management and client servicing skills as well as relevant industry experience.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and Gdańsk or Kraków office to match your needs and role requirements.
Multiple workstreams available:
- Fund Migration
- Performance and Analytics
- Corporate Action / Pricing
- Fund Accounting / Controls
- Fee Processing
As the SimCorp Conversion Unit Manager you will be responsible for a SimCopr conversion Business Unit in a busy and challenging environment. You will have exposure to many client relationship management aspects with an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a fast moving financial services environment.
As the SimCorp Conversion Unit Manager you will:
- Develop and build up a strong relationship with all internal and external project stakeholders,
- Ensure sufficiently trained staff is available to support the conversion and deliver quality service.
- Conduct Performance appraisals and objective setting.
- Provide timely updates on issues to Project Senior Managers and carry out necessary corrective action
- Manage on-going relationships with the goal of meeting / exceeding service delivery standards.
- Work to broaden scope of services in Poland to support overall European strategy.
- Represent State Street by serving on internal and external committees and industry associations.
- Evaluate current methods and strategies. Communicate and manage implementation of changes and improvements.
- Be responsible for execution of overall business plan in assigned areas.
- Responsible for the direction and development of subordinate managers at all levels as well as staff.
- Resolve employee complaints and escalations.
- Evaluate subordinate managerial performance.
- Continually review the Operating Environment & implement improvements where necessary
- Maintain open lines of communication and ensure that regular team and 1:1 meetings are conducted across your organization
Experience, education and qualifications:
- 8+ years experience in fund administration is required.
- 1+ year experience in conversion is required.
- Proven strong experience of team management in a financial services environment is required.
- Accountancy or Business related degree.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Top quality communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient use of MS Office
- Flexible and positive attitude. Must be enthusiastic, innovative, self motivated and capable of working under pressure.
- Exercise sound judgment in all matters
- Leverage knowledge and technology to ensure optimal results
- Drive execution of all client and business related tasks
- Provide outstanding service to all client/s - internally & externally
- Communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Display organizational insight & influence
- Foster collaboration & team work
- Develop talent
Critical Behaviors for Success
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Displays Insight and Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street:
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.