Senior Consultant - CFO Advisory - Financial Planning and Analysis
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In order to strengthen our growing CFO Services practice, we are looking for a Senior Consultant to work with clients to address critical issues for the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in creating value and delivering world-class future finance capabilities.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant within our CFO Services team, you will be working alongside senior management on supporting clients to improve the way they report their performance, they produce plans and forecasts and to identify and implement profitability improvement initiatives.
These programs may also focus on:
- Development of management reporting that leverages next generation technology and visualization tools and the development of data architectures.
- Cost optimization and / or profitability improvement.
- Development and implementation of new operating models to FP&A to navigate the opportunities and challenges brought about by digital disruption and next generation finance technologies.
You will also develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to deliver significant value. You will contribute to the development of your own and the team's skills by promoting a culture of high performing teams.
Skills and attributes for success
Previous hands-on consulting experience at a Big 4, major systems integrator or top tier consulting, or experience in and FP&A departments.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A university degree in economics, finance, accounting or equivalent.
- Experience in financial planning, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Experience in cost management, cost allocation and cost reduction.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- An accounting qualification (ACA, ACMA, ACCA).
- A Technical and program management certification.
What we look for
- A background in finance or accounting, preferably with some interaction with top tier clients and experience of working within the finance departments.
- A strong understanding of how digital technology is changing finance.
- Experience and skills in project management.
- A strong commercial awareness.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.