Client Services Accountant
- Review and process salaries (including bonuses), CPF and other statutory contributions of existing and new employees.
- Review and assist in preparation and filling of necessary employee return and reports with the appropriate government authorities.
- Ensure that payroll processing policies and procedures are strictly being complied at all times.
- Ensure accuracy, promptness and conformance to statutory and company requirements in all payroll related transactions.
- Respond to client queries on payroll matters.
- Perform other related tasks that maybe assigned from time to time
- Minimum Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Management Accounting and Accounting Technology
- Min 3 - 5 year(s) of payroll processing with supervisory capacity; senior candidates will be considered for the Supervisor role
- Experience in TIMESOFT system preferred.
- Well accustomed to the regulations of Employment Act, CPF and Employee Tax regulations.
- Above includes administering annual leave/medical leave/resignation and settlement.
- Independent and can be relied upon to meet different monthly payroll deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.