Allocations FP&A , ENO #209782
Your field of responsibility
The Service Company Controller & Allocations (SC&A) organization function within CFO organization is currently looking for an expert professional to join the team in Pune to strengthen its capabilities and to support daily business.
An exciting opportunity to join the Allocations team which is responsible for the process and governance of allocating Corporate Function costs to the business. It works to ensure Global Corporate Functions Expenses and Headcount allocations to the Divisions in alignment with allocations of governance policy. This team has to regularly interact with senior people within the bank in gathering data for calculating allocation statistics, conducting Labour studies and answering their queries. In addition, allocations team also works across the organization to ensure the execution of strategic decision and implementation of any major changes to allocation processes and design.
- Participating in Monthly allocation run, Cost and Headcount Allocation reporting.
- Committed to providing timely and accurate response to Controllers and Divisions queries on allocation.
- Participating in Planning and execution for Stat update in accordance with the agreed timelines
- Coordinate with Corporate Function controllers and business partners and conduct review of allocation keys at prescribed intervals.
- Act as custodian of allocation methodologies and keep it updated as per business demands.
- Performing monthly activities such as maintenance and update of allocation keys, allocation break analysis
- Continuous system and operational improvements, building control mechanism and documentation of end to end allocation processes
- Support to audit/regulatory/tax requirements.
- Work on various innovation and transformation projects running within and across SC&A strive for automation and efficiency
- Contributing to knowledge/standard methodologies sharing with peers and colleagues;
- Liaise with Technical Support teams to ensure proactive issue resolution and provide key inputs to System Change requests, FRD/BRD’s when required
- Preparation of functional specifications and use cases for the delivery of the business requirements, preparation of test plans, test cases, coordinating with users and IT during the testing phase etc.
- The position has a high degree of team member interaction and engagement with our business partners, as well as Senior Management and finance groups.
Your future colleagues
You will be working with the Allocations BAU team.
You will also extensively interact with various business partners / functional controllers/ Divisional Finance/ Legal entities controllers / IT team.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below:
- Equivalent work experience of 5-7 years in either or a combination of the following: Banking services, Financial Services, IT industry or Audit & Advisory services industry is essential;
- B.E with Finance degree /Chartered Accountant /Post graduate degree in Accountancy, Business or Commerce;
- Demonstrate excellent partner management skills and have proven experience with maintaining senior management relationships;
- Effective influencing and advisory skills - you are a sparring yet principled partner for senior management;
- Outstanding analytical skills as well as excellent problem solving skills;
- Ability to coordinate optimally with key business partners (various levels) across different business areas and thrive under pressure;
- Knowledge on the Systems and tools used across Allocations i.e. SNOW, ITBM, PeopleSoft /Oracle;
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word;
- Experience/part of innovation agenda which included exposure of Portal, R Studio, Python, Qlik sense, RPA etc.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking professional with an ability to balance multi-task in a dynamic and high pressure environment;
- You present a confident & professional communication style;
- Passionate about sharing knowledge;
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.