Operations Client Service, SrAssc
Management of Service Delivery
- Exhibits highly detailed understanding and execution of all Oversight tasks and functions such as NAV validation and dissemination.
- Set and maintain high standards within the Accounting Oversight team
- Ensure NAV and reporting deadlines/deliverables are met with accuracy.
- Assist with general organization of team
- Cover for line manager during absence, on non-staffing matters
- Identify and implement process enhancements
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of team checklists and quality control as required
- Work independently on highly complex issues/clients
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales
Manage Relationships / Communication
- Ensure the line manager and others, as appropriate, are kept aware of all issues/problems/queries/work in progress that may impact upon the quality of service being given.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients, third parties and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalised reporting and ad hoc liaison
- Regularly contribute to projects impacting the wider group
- Build strong relationships with COE’s
- Participate in shared service/client conference calls or meetings
- Provide feedback on Shared Services/COEs and maintain issues logs
Management of NAV Pricing Service Delivery
- Carry out oversight review of Multi Class OEIC, Money Market, Unit Trust, Life and Pension NAVs on a daily basis
- Ensure successful delivery of daily prices by agreed deadlines as per client SLA
- Co-ordinate other regular periodic deliverables to the client in line with SLA (e.g. Yields, KPIs, Expense invoices)
- Develop and review procedures
- Review complex client deliverables
- Provide technical expertise
- Liaise with regional shared service (i.e. offshore fund accounting team)
- Perform and manage cash and stock accounting vs custody reconciliations
- Support colleagues from offshore and monitor/review the quality of service they deliver to us
- Minimize errors/breaches with the aim of having none that result in a financial loss/claim to State Street or the Client
- Review corporate documentation on processes, procedures and controls and evaluate the continuing effectiveness of these and related systems, initiating remedial action as necessary.
- Ensure documentation exists for any client-specific procedures.
- Monitor errors and potential breaches; complete relevant documentation and ensure training needs are identified and relevant training is carried Liaise and assist with audit/internal queries
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
- Take responsibility for personal development and training.
- Actively participate in appraisal process by completing a self-evaluation and suggesting appropriate development
- Perform other duties as requested
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organisation and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.