Senior Financial Analyst | AMW | Kalutara, Sri Lanka
Associated Motorways (Pvt) LTD
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get, The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, popularly known as AMW now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
- Full qualification from a recognised professional accounting body.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Finance, preferably as a Finance Business Partner
- Experienced as a Finance Business Partner in Factory/Manufacturing industry is an added advantage
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure financial integrity and reliability, review and strengthen internal controls and procedures. Implementation of both AFG and AMW policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with local laws.
- Deliver robust accurate and timely primary accounting statements of P&L BS and CF
- Support management team.
- Financial and commercial decision support to all business management.
- Ensure risk limitation and financial reporting integrity within the business.
- Provide accurate and effective framework for all forecast and business planning requirements, including commentary, sensitivity, analysis and graphical presentation.
- Improve working capital requirements, including cash conversion cycle and economic profit
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.