Financial Controller / Analyst #205698
Your field of responsibility
- You will be the financial controller for central units within the Bank, liaising with the respective teams and covering topics such as forecast, month end closure, financial planning and in general financial management advisory.
- In addition, you will design and prepare financial management reports and analyses for senior management up to the Executive Board. This involves the review, analysis and challenge of financial projections delivered by units within the Bank.
- You will partner with Financial Controllers in the Corporate Functions, offering support on Cost Management topics related to financial forecasting and planning.
- Responsibilities include an active role in process improvement projects and initiatives.
Your future colleagues
We are a highly motivated and dynamic team with a global mandate in the area of Group Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) within Group Finance. Our international environment encourages initiative, innovation and continuous improvement. We closely collaborate with other teams across the bank located in Switzerland and across Europe, Americas and Asia Pacific. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You have a solid background in finance, with at least 3-5 years of experience in an FP&A, Financial Controller or Financial Analyst role - ideally in the financial sector or in business consulting - and you have the following skills:
- Outstanding analytical and numerical skills, combined with a solution-oriented attitude
- Strong attention to details, ability to work to tight deadlines and flexibility to ensure deadlines are met
- Team player attitude, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, ideally including VBA and Hyperion/Smartview
- Excellent written and spoken English; German as a plus
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.