Assistant Finance Manager, Reporting
About the company
A potential opportunity for you to take on a leadership position with our client who is a renowned global insurance company.
About the job
- Support the Head of Finance in overseeing monthly reconciliations, monthly closing of the general ledger systems, and tax computation
- Providing support with various reporting including GST, tax, investment returns
- Providing commentaries on business performance and support business planning, and implementation of financial and internal controls
- Work closely with Actuarial department in providing information to support reserving exercise
Skills and Experience required
- Degree in Accountancy or any professional qualifications (ACCA/CA)
- At least 5 years of financial accounting/reporting/finance operations experience in the insurance industry
- You should possess good communication skills, with the ability to work in teams
- Big 4 candidates should apply
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim at +65 6510 1365.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.