Whiteside Cullinan is a long established City Centre based firm of Chartered Accountants. For over 80 years we have been providing a broad range of services and business solutions to select Irish and multi-national clients. Our services include accountancy, audit, taxation and advisory.
The main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Preparing financial statements;
- Assisting with client audits;
- Compiling management accounts and other management reporting and bookkeeping assignments;
- Preparing corporation Tax, VAT, P30 and Income Tax returns;
- Work under the supervision of senior staff members and provide support.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Accountancy or Business Degree (Advantage) with a minimum of 2.1
- A desire and commitment to gain an accountancy qualification
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with an ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
Benefits and remuneration:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- On the job training with exposure to a wide range of sectors and sized companies
- All course fees and examination fees paid
- Paid study leave in line with industry guidelines An attractive work-life balance
- Opportunities to work across all our service lines, from audit to taxation to business advisory.
- Interaction directly with clients from an early stage