Tempe, Arizona, United States; Dallas, Texas, United States; Overland Park, Kansas, United States; Boston, Massachusetts, United States; St Louis, Missouri, United States; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States; Chicago, Illinois, United States
Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and assembling financial data in order to complete tax products, comply with tax laws, and comply with reporting requirements within a specific tax area. Assists with special projects and responds to internal and external inquiries. Maintains and processes tax information for assigned accounts.
- Prepares various tax products in compliance with tax laws and regulations.
- Interfaces with other areas of the bank in order to gather information for the completion of tax products.
- Assists with special projects in response to internal and external inquiries.
- Prepares and monitors reports. May assist with file maintenance.
- Maintains and processes tax information for assigned accounts as needed.
- Works on various software systems within a group.
- 0-6 months of tax experience.
- Knowledge of tax and/or accounting usually acquired through related work experience or coursework is needed to prepare tax products.
- Analytical, accounting, and personal computer skills are needed to analyze and prepare tax data for returns.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.