Order to Cash Business Partner
About The Role
The Order to Cash Business Partner will proactively engage with key stakeholders in the business such as our Global Business Services, Commercial and Customer Care teams to ensure optimal order-to-cash conversion time. This person will play a key role in resolving customer disputes by collaborating with these stakeholders.
Kerry operates a Hybrid working policy and we are flexible on candidate location.
What will I be doing?
- Understand key drivers of Overdue and implement sustainable actions.
- Manage and Analysis of OTC KPI’s in Europe.
- Evaluate and approve Blocked Orders.
- Evaluate and approve Credit Limits.
- Review, evaluate and support Business Cases for changes to Credit Terms
- Manage credit risk at a Regional Level.
- Prepare & publish weekly / monthly / quarterly reports on KPI’s to stakeholders and management.
- Prepare & distribute Monthly Working Capital Reports.
- Prepare and review monthly the regional Bad Debt Provision.
- Lead & Support Global OTC initiatives at a Regional Level to implement and improve ways of working.
- Support Acquisition Integration / SAP Go Lives from an OTC perspective.
- Support AR Audit queries where required.
What do I need to be successful?
In Kerry we understand that people have very different career trajectories and experiences. In order to be successful in this role we would be looking for the right competencies and aptitudes as well as your proven track record of success in a similar role and environment.
- Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Previous OTC experience desirable.
- Knowledge of SAP, SAP BPC, and BW preferable.
- Strong communication, planning and project management skills.
- Strong technical accounting skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to play a leading role in the establishment of “One Way of Working” for Finance Processes.
- Ability to work under pressure to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to find simple solutions for complex problems and work effectively across the matrix structure to resolve issues.
- Advanced excel skills required.
- A self-starter with proven experience in change management and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
What will I get in return?
- At Kerry, we believe in giving talented, curious people the opportunity to make a difference.
- We work as a team, searching for the best ways to inspire food and nourish life.
- We are a community of innovators, working across disciplines to solve global food challenges with a fresh approach. We want you to achieve whatever you put your mind to.
We also offer:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Hybrid working
- Health Care Cover
- Matched pension scheme
- Benefits platform offering discounts and cashback on major retailers including Tesco, Curry’s, Argos, and many others.
The aim to shape the future of food might seem ambitious to some, but to us in Kerry Taste and Nutrition, it's all in a day’s work.
Kerry is dedicated to helping create better-tasting, more authentic and nutritious food and beverages. We produce safe, quality products that help feed millions every day.
Wherever you are, we can work together to create inspiring solutions that nourish life.
Get in touch today!
In Kerry we benefit from the knowledge of our colleagues who bring a diverse range of cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles and experiences. One team fostering an inclusive culture that, above all, inspires food and nourishes life. One culture where everyone brings their unique perspectives and experiences to help make us better, together. We are committed to nurturing an environment of positivity and inclusiveness, where everyone can be at their best, both personally and professionally.
Our recruitment, selection and assessment process are based on the skills and competencies of the specific roles and based entirely on merit. We are committed to and value Diversity and Inclusion in all recruitment processes within Kerry and do not discriminate based on gender, race, class, economic status, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, political beliefs, veteran status, marital status or any other protected characteristic.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.