Analyst - Treasury Finance Business & System Change
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Financial Services partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers Finance, Audit, Treasury, Investor Relations, Security, General Procurement and Property.
Your role is Analyst Treasury Finance Business and System Change, part of the Treasury Finance Governance team.
We are the Line 1 Risk and Business and System Change function for Treasury Finance, responsible for managing the non-financial risk and compliance of CBA’s Operating Risk Framework and ensuring system and business changes are adequately assessed, tested and implemented in a coherent and efficient way.
The core functions of the team include:
- Controls oversight and assurance
- Risk and compliance assessments
- Issues and incident management
- Remedial Action Plan (RAP) deliverables
- Managing and embedding policies and procedures applicable to Treasury Finance
- Identifying and coordinating the testing, implementation and sign-off of business and system changes impacting Treasury Finance.
Do work that matters
Your primary role is to ensure business and system changes impacting Treasury Finance are adequately assessed, tested, reviewed and successfully implemented.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with and partnering with Group Treasury Business Change Team, Treasury IT and FS Transformation team to proactively identify and assess whether new projects and/or change initiatives have downstream impacts on Treasury Finance functions, including Liquidity Reporting, Funds Transfer Pricing, Hedge Accounting, Product Control, and Financial and Management Reporting
- Act as the key point of contact between various project teams and impacted Treasury Finance team(s) to ensure delivery of a coordinated response and accurate requirements and impacts capture
- Oversee and coordinate on behalf of Treasury Finance during the various business change phases, including project initiation and governance, impact assessment testing and acquiring business sign-off prior to implementation
- Execute robust analysis of finance impacts to enable business approval and project advancement
- Assist in developing and implementing the overarching Treasury Finance IT platform strategy
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Tertiary qualification in Finance, Commerce and related disciplines
- 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience with Business and System Change project Management
- Knowledge of Treasury products and systems including is highly advantageous
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, including proven ability to meet deadlines and balance conflicting priorities.
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 30/08/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.