Senior Officer - Product Development
NCCPL is looking for Senior Officer - Product Development.
Education: MBA/MS Finance or equivalent
Preferred Certification: ACCA or any other Professional Certification in Accounting & Finance
Experience: At least 3 years of relevant experience in Capital Market
Duties & Responsibilities
- To work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop proposals in order to perform product development (PD) related activities.
- To support the process of designing and implementation of new products.
- To perform international research with respect to new products and services and prepare a comprehensive proposal.
- To assist in generating and evaluating new product ideas and concepts.
- To assist in conducting the periodic product analysis.
- To assist and provide recommendation in continuous monitoring/automation of business processes.
- To prepare presentation and present to the market participants details on the new/existing products and services.
- Work diligently with the department regarding existing products as well as new product development.
- To assist in ensuring full support and compliance to various processes and business needs.
- Responsible for any other task assigned by the LM/Head of Department.
- Excellent interpersonal, liaison and presentation skills.
- Strong research and report drafting skills.
- Must possess knowledge of existing products of NCCPL, CDC and PSX.
Benefits & Compensation:
Remuneration package includes: Market competitive salary & other benefits as per Company policy.
Interested candidates meeting the above mentioned criteria can share CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position “SO-Product Development” in the subject line.
NCCPL is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage differently abled people to apply for their relevant/suitable areas.