Senior Consultant - Finance Transformation - Financial Accounting and Advisory Services - Riyadh
EY’s FAAS teams support in determining, monitoring and disclosing financial and nonfinancial insights for your stakeholders. FAAS addresses the CFO’s agenda and provides CFO, controllers, treasurers and audit committees with insight and services to support compliance with evolving financial requirements and help provide transparency and trust in reporting to support better decision-making. We also help to support finance functions with robust financial data analytics and innovation through our tools.
Our services cover a wide range of accounting and reporting, transaction accounting, treasury, and corporate governance services that can make business’s meet changing market conditions, demands for greater transparency and changing regulatory requirements.
We aim to do this by providing innovative support to inspire confidence while addressing reporting challenges that stem from the changing economic and regulatory environment.
This opportunity is for a Senior Consultant our finance transformation team and provides advisory services focused on finance transformation, finance performance improvement, finance operating model design and implementation, finance business process engineering, costing and performance management. To contribute to the COA agenda in developing the finance strategy and roadmap and align with the overall strategic goals.
Your key responsibilities
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject such as finance, accounting
- At least three plus years of relevant experience in a similar role, within consulting, focusing on finance transformation and broader finance and operational excellence consulting
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide
- Experience in Finance technology such as Oracle & SAP Is preferable
- Experience in Lean or Six Sigma is preferable
What we look for
We are interested in professionals who are business savvy with a passion for quality work, innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.