Account Receivable & Treasury Analyst
Daily Activities & Deliverables
- To process receipts payment made by customers accurately and within specific timescales
- Process all cash application, remittance reconciliation and reporting requests for assigned countries
- Prepare bank reconciliation and clearing of bank suspense accounts
- Process trade related rebates, debit and credit notes. Intercompany processing and monthly reconciliation, highlight and rectify anomalies encountered
- Generate statement of accounts and submit to affiliate for dispatching to the customers
- Review customer past due statements, research and reconcile outstanding items
- Support all system and regulatory actions.
- Liaise with trade finance and finance team across various regions for reconciliation, debit/credit notes and any agreed offsets
- Track and resolve disputes and route to local affiliates as and when required for intercompany
- Attend to all matters requested for accounts receivable and trade finance as and when required
- Initiate the dunning process and generate reminders for overdue accounts
- Provide the outstanding balance for 3rd party customer
- Prepare regularly the details of unallocated/unidentified receipts for affiliates finance further actions
- Manage SLA and performance targets related to Accounts Receivable and Treasury activities and deliverables
- Execute month end, quarter end and year end closing activities for countries assigned
- Clearing of open items in accounts
Documentation & Controlling
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control Financial Reporting (ICFR), group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service timelines
- Perform back up function and other duties, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries
Transformation/ Continuous Improvement Implementations
- Work collaboratively with customers and stakeholders
- Engage and support the teams in the implementation of continuous improvement project
- Proactively to identify, recommend and implement solutions in consultation with the management for continuous improvement opportunities in the areas of operation
- Assist to ensure effective knowledge transfer as for sustainable development knowledge and sharing of best practices within the team
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Minimum 3-5 years working experiences in the related field, preferable in the area of Accounts Receivable and Treasury
- SAP knowledge or other ERP accounting systems and MS Office tools
- Proficiency in English and other language required with good communication skill, Chinese is mandatory for Mandarin speaking country support.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Kuala Lumpur provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the APAC region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1100 employees in Malaysia.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting End Date: 08-31-2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.