Senior Reporting Specialist for Credit Suisse Trust #205888
Your field of responsibility
- In this exciting role you will be contributing to the creation and handling of reports for different tax authorities worldwide and for driving reconciliation activities of reporting data.
- Additionally, you will maintain the reported data and applications for reporting purposes, detect the need for data quality improvements and channel the necessary instructions for data cleanups.
- Involvement in projects through the entire regulatory chain and day-to-day project work and reporting you will be using and strengthen your project management expertise. By timely raising project and delivery risks you ensure adherence to defined task lists and implementation plans.
- It will be your responsibility to define and act upon excellent documentation standards to ensure traceability and auditability.
- Close collaboration across all levels, hierarchies as well as with stakeholders inside and outside the bank will open the opportunity to establish a strong network across the globe.
Your future colleagues
You will join our diverse and dynamic FATCA and CRS Team within Credit Suisse Trust Group based in Zurich. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. Remote Working? Yes
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.Your skills and experience
We are looking for a motivated colleague with the following criteria:
- You hold a University degree, ideally paired with further relevant education
- You are experienced in FATCA / CRS reporting and/or bring at least 2 years of Banking experience supplemented with confirmed Project Management skills, which you gathered preferably in Risk, Legal, Compliance or Audit within a global organization
- You are a proficient user of MS Office – knowledge in scripting language SQL is a plus
- You thrive to apply your sound knowledge and familiarity with Trust business, related processes and duties in our energizing environment
- With your extraordinary analytical and conceptual skills you easily produce precise documentations
- You are a standout colleague with an empathetic, flexible and reliable way of working as well as with the commitment to provide high quality deliverables within the given timeframe
- Your excellent communication skills enable you to prepare high level presentations, tailored to the various recipients
- Fluency in German and English is a requirement (written and verbally), any other language is a plus
- You understand the importance, and have demonstrated awareness, of compliance and risk control
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Ms. V. Hüninger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.