Manager - Finance Transformation (Banking and Financial Services sector) - Egypt
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
- Experience of working in Finance Function for Banking Sector clients
- Understanding of Financial Reporting and Regulatory Reporting
- Understanding of Core Banking / Treasury platforms from financial controls and internal controls of financial reporting
- Understanding of Treasury and Asset Liability Management (ALM) agenda in commercial banking, development banking and broader financial services sector agenda
- Cash and liquidity management
- Capital management
- Asset liability management
- Funds transfer pricing
- Funding and financing
- Product control
- Good understanding of Finance and Treasury Systems in Banking sector coverin
- Oracle Financial Accounting Hub
- Oracle OFSAA
- Oracle E-Business and Fusion
- Core Banking Platforms
- Treasury platforms
- Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world
- Working in Banking Sector finance function
- Experience in Big 4 professional services
- IPSAS verification required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA or Masters in Finance is a plus
- ACT or CFA (any levels) is preferred
- Years of Experience: 7+ years of experience in
- Banking Treasury Middle Office, ALM and Back Office
- Big 4 or Banking Sector Finance function
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a professional services environment
- Middle East experience - Previous experience within the Middle East is a plus but not mandatory
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong capability to lead sales and manage delivery
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.