Senior Executive Treasury
· Assist in developing on optimal capital structure of the company with prudent suggestions to management on attaining & maintaining the structure.
· Assist MIS reporting i.e. Daily Funds Position, Weekly Funds Position, weekly cash flow management.
· Trade related activities including establishment of LCs, remittances, guarantees and others.
· Conducting valuation of assets, managing insurance related activities and investment of funds.
· Preparation and submission of the company's borrowing needs including maintaining outstanding liability schedules.
· Monitoring the organisation's banking relationships and liquidity management.
· Supporting the month-end closing process.
Candidates should have 2 to 5 years of relevant experience. Must have graduated along with a Professional qualification i.e MBA / ACCA/ ICMA / CIMA (Part Qualified). Hands on experience of Oracle is an added advantage.