Global Graduate Programme - Finance
BAT DIGITAL BUSINESS SOLUTION IS LOOKING FOR A GLOBAL GRADUATE 2022 - FINANCE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Global Graduate
SALARY RANGE: Starting pay MYR 5842 + Excellent benefits + market leading bonus (salary adjustment after passing programme evaluation)
LOCATION: BAT Digital Business Solution (DBS), Sunway Geo, Bandar Sunway
DURATION: 12 Months
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
We are BAT! A global leader with more than 250 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds.
WHO ARE WE? We are British American Tobacco, a truly global company and an award-winning Top Employer, with a highly successful past and an exciting future ahead. As one of the leading tobacco and nicotine companies across the globe, with more than 250 brands in over 200 markets, we are always looking to offer our consumers new products, choices and advanced technologies.
WHY WORK HERE? As a global company in a fast-paced industry, we’re undergoing some of the most exciting changes in our history and we want you to be part of it. At BAT, we want to grow talent to develop future Finance leaders and now is the perfect opportunity to join and help shape our journey. It is a chance to take control in a challenging environment and do something that you are passionate about.
WE ARE GBS
British American Tobacco GBS is more than just a shared services arm of British American Tobacco and we stands at the very forefront of our transformational journey. We are achievers and game-changers, and passionate about what we do. We are agile in embracing change, courageous in standing up for our ideas and contributions, and resilient in achieving our goals. We believe by empowering our people to make decision that will change everything we do and how we do it, to constantly challenge and collaborate to foster a vibrant and rewarding workplace and promotes sustainable long-term value.
BE THE FIRST!
Relish the challenge of doing real work from Day 1 on our 12-month fast-track programme to management. Be assigned an individual coach, attend our Global BAT Academy and enjoy unprecedented international exposure with world-class training.
Be immersed in stretch projects that will challenge and excite you during structured rotations and at the end of the programme, be rewarded with a Junior Management position.
IF YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES, WE’LL GIVE YOU…
- A real job with real impact from day 1 working with Transformation Business Relationship Management, Centers of Excellence of Product Costing, and Corporate Finance Operating Model.
- World-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in the United Kingdom.
- Networking and mentorship with senior leaders and other graduates across the globe!
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
If you fit the criteria below, we want to hear from you.
- Are you a Malaysian National?
- Graduated with Bachelor or Masters in the following subjects -
- Finance & Accounting Services
- Professional accounting qualification ACCA/MICPA/CIMA
- A final year student, fresh graduate or a professional (graduated from university in the last 2 years) with maximum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Have an excellent academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.2 or upper second class (2:1) degree.
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities via extra-curricular activities
- Exceptional communication skills, strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
- Energetic, resilient, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable and able to work independently
- Online Assessments
- Video/Phone Interview
- Digital Interview
- Assessment Centre