Associate, Treasury [Support Hong Kong]
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- Provide services and assistance to various departments in facilitating banking administration for various jurisdictions.
- To assist other departments to prepare bank instruction for distribution of funds, settlement of invoices, funds transfer or internal transfer, loan drawdown, etc.
- Ensure all instruction requests are in tandem with the company compliance or country regulation. Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA) awareness.
- To assist in preparing a trading instruction by referring to clients request.
- Involve with liaising with client administrator specifically on client’s request; identify bank account type, currency and facility required.
- Communicate with bankers on forms, required documents, document certifications and signatures verification.
- Compilation of clients KYC (Know Your Client) documents, authorised signatories KYC documents, compilation of company statutory documents, arrange for documents certification.
- Update / Change of bank authorised signatories, company name and address.
- Request of bank statements from respective bank.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking and Administration or other equivalent professional certificate.
- Those possess substantial knowledge in Private Trust, Company Secretarial and Banking (AMLA, on-line banking) is highly recommendable.
- Details oriented
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
Applications close: 30 Nov 2022 Singapore Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.