Analyst-Business Process Solutions (Korean)- TAX GDC-CQ
A Career with Impact
With the "People First" strategy, we are committed to being a cradle to cultivate talent capable of navigating the future. We keep up with the times, build world-class learning and development platforms, and provide personalized and diversified career development paths. We encourage our people to obtain a sense of achievement and happiness brought by creating values at work. We create a diversified and inclusive working, learning and growing environment so that everyone can unleash the potential. We empower talent with more autonomy and choice through Smart Talent Experience and Wellbeing, achieving an ideal work life balance.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.About the Business
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,000 tax people in 21 cities to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review’s World Tax 2017).
Work you‘ll do
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations for Korean companies
- Posting monthly employee expenses and general ledger accounts
- Perform financial statement reconciliations
- Perform VAT reconciliation regarding differences between figures in book and ones downloaded from HomeTax
- Assistance in tax compliance in a timely manner (Corporate income tax, VAT, payroll related taxes, and etc.)
- Ensure proper documentation and record-keeping in compliance with Korean GAAP or IFRS and relevant regulation
- Support external audit requests and financial statements preparation
- Perform special, ad-hoc projects in accounting and tax, if requested
- Candidate must be proficient in Korean (both verbal and writing)
- Intermediate level of English
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or tax
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in corporate accounting
- Strong knowledge of Excel, accounting software systems and data analysis
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a timely manner
- Understanding of financial operation process(preferred, but not mandatory)
- Reliable and able to carry out tasks with supervision from the remote office
- A positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.