UAE National- Finance & Insurance Manager | AlFuttaim Finance | Financial services | Dubai
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
- Manage F&I Sales and process of a designated Sales Team within the dealer network.
- Achieve sales revenue targets set by the Dealer Principal / Account Relationship Manager.
- Work with dealer sales management in achieving Income and Revenue targets, providing weekly/monthly F&I reports.
- Provide assistance whenever required in sale of maximum number of New and Used vehicles.
- Optimise sales of Value Added Products. (VAP)
- Optimise sales of RV based products (Guaranteed Future Value Product, Leasing) In-House Finance and Conventional / Islamic Finance products through partner banks
- Responsible for GFV/Lease end to end Trade Cycle Management (TCM) including solicitation and retention of new and existing customers
- Optimise car sales and F&I income
- Ensure that all processes and products comply with company and Central Bank regulations and guidelines, including but not limited to KYC, compliance and anti-money laundering
- Ensuring customer engagement is priority and remains paramount.
- Ensure all customer data is effectively recorded onto Connect/CenterPoint systems.
- Ownership of end to end F&I performance and results.
- Manage Documentation flow between AFF Hub and Brand.
- Work with dealer sales management to achieve all targets as set by AFF and Brands.
What you will do:
- Sales process F&I
- Be able to demonstrate the Skills, Knowledge and controls required to manage overall sales process.
- Work with the Dealer Principal / Sales Manager to deliver and grow F&I revenue.
- Adhere to F&I SOP’S to deliver expected IPU/10K & F&I KPIs set for the Brands / Branch.
- Ensure customers are second faced with the aim of closing Unit Sales and F&I products.
- made to feel special. Be transparent at all times and make the buying experience easy and personal always as per Al-Futtaim values.
- Ensure full compliance at all times in all interactions with customers, partner banks, in-house finance and leasing processes
- Ensure that quality time is spent with customers by asking relevant questions. Record the answers on Connect system to allow the correct selection of vehicle and value added products for every customer.
- Conduct meetings with Sales Manager daily to discuss vehicle and value added product sales and assist in training of new Sales Executives.
- Coach Sales Executives through the structure of the offer to be presented to the customer.
- Second face customers based on request before they leave the showroom.
- Maintain and develop relationship with new and existing customers to ensure continued customer loyalty to the brand.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Strong knowledge of F&I process, structure, systems and methodology.
- Compliance banking and F&I (KYC etc…
- Strong understanding of RV based finance products e.g. Guaranteed Future Value Product, Leasing.
- Ability to manage Guaranteed Future Value products and Leasing renewal process including EoT and retention of customers for new vehicles.
- Ability to manage and transact customers for Al-Futtaim’s in-house financing.
- Strong market knowledge of Islamic/Conventional funding and Insurance products and services.
- Ability to manage sales staff and ensure continuity of a referral process of customers to the F&I Manager.
- Ability to work and perform under pressure and with synergy with the team.
- Ability to present, advise and communicate F&I products and services to B2C customers.
- Understanding of auto sales process (Dealer level UAE)
- Strong interpersonal facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence and gain financial commitment at customer levels.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and MS proficiency.
- Understanding/Knowledge of competitor consumer offers, rates and market strategies.
- Previous automotive experience preferred
- Languages: Fluent English - Arabic an Advantage
What equips you for the role:
- Degree Education Preferred / BSC in Finance
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.