Global Delivery Process Reengineer, Hybrid, Assistant Vice President
Who are we looking for?
This role will support the new Global Delivery Simplification Program focused on automation of processes within the Transaction Management team. As a Process Re-Engineer, you will be responsible for researching, analyzing and documenting current and future state processes. You will interact with internal teams such as Business, IT and Client Service/Relationship. Experience within Global Delivery or Client Service/Relationship is highly recommended. This role is being posted in Poland but candidates in any Hub office are welcome to apply.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home office to match your needs and role requirements.
Your new role
As a Global Delivery Process Reengineer, Assistant Vice President you will
- Envision compelling new business opportunities by (1) staying apprised of what’s possible with A.I., Robotics & existing Strategic Digital platforms (solution space) & (2) exploring the organization to find, filter & develop ideas (problem space)
- Define business needs as problems that can be solved with A.I., Robotics & existing Strategic Digital platforms using concise text-based and illustrative techniques (e.g BPMN 2.0 on ARIS) to (1) drive consensus that need is ‘worthy problem to solve’ and (2) drive consensus that the need is a ‘feasible problem to solve’.
- Design end-state processes and business services that deliver confident business value and offer the best time to market, the best cost estimate, and the best feature-set; which results in a funded business case.
- Deliver benefit realization by designing and managing a program or project that binds the appropriate talent to the appropriate work-product to achievable dates and is supported by the appropriate progress, escalation, team member motivation/management
- Deliver Design Practice Maturity: Create, deploy, train, maintain & influence design-processes, design-practices, design-techniques and design-communication-toolkits to continually increase the productivity & predictability of the solution delivery process
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Excellent project management skills; ability to manage large, complex projects throughout the project life cycle and manage project teams on tight time frames
- Ability to manage through complex issues and realign priorities and deliverables to ensure milestones and targets are achieved
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Strong relationship management skills with demonstrated ability to work across global SSC business lines
- Strong prioritization management and resource management skills
- Expertise with project management methodology and tools and experienced with budget and cost tracking
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- 7+ years’ financial services experience, custody and fund accounting experience preferred
- Bachelors degree required
- Expertise with a variety of financial products, including securities, cash, repurchase agreements, foreign exchange, and derivatives
- Strong PC skills, including MS Office applications and project scheduling and flowcharting software
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.