Billing & Collection Specialist (Thailand)
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honor and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Role:
- Generate and send out invoices
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by telephone and email
- Provide Customer Service Regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments. Resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts – customer calls, accounts adjustments, small balance write off, customers reconciliations and processing credit memos..
- Resolve both internal and external queries quickly and efficiently to maximize collection
- Record information about status of collection efforts in the monthly ageing report
- Document &report irregularities and overdue account
- Issue dunning letter for overdue invoices and long outstanding invoices
- Negotiating payment plans
- Verify and contact bank for unknown transfer payment transaction in bank statement
This is a contract role (renewable/ extendable).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.