FP&A Analyst - Liverpool (Hybrid) - Insurance - Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
We’re a high quality & award-winning Finance Centre of Excellence and looking for you to help us strive to be the best finance team in insurance. We are here to help you thrive and flourish in a team-oriented environment at your own pace. We recognise and reward quality people and quality work. We take time to appreciate each individual strength, unique skill, or collaborative effort. We respect everyone for who they are, what they do and the diverse talents they bring to our team.
You will spend your time shaping, collecting, analysing, modelling, interpreting, forecasting and reporting on information with the aim of improving and understanding the financial performance of the region. You will have the opportunity to use and develop your skills in a variety of topics, ranging from investigating and troubleshooting actual or suspected performance issues to working on strategic business projects. Other responsibilities include:
- Month end and QBR processes
- Owning the reporting for P&L including
- Monthly Financial Performance including MI and accompanying commentary
- Quarterly Reporting to Group
- Outlooks, Forecasts and 3 Year Planning Cycle
- Supporting P&L in preparation for internal result announcements
You will add value through your ability to understand and clearly communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation about business performance.
What you'll need
- Qualified or part qualified accountant CIMA/ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Strong technical knowledge & understanding of financial reporting standards
- Be confident manipulating and analysing large volumes of data
- An excellent communicator and adept at presenting complex financial data to non-finance stakeholders
Nice to haves
- Experience of working in, or auditing, a large service organisation with experience of group reporting functions
Our Finance Team
Our team encompasses all aspects of Finance from transaction processing, accounting and financial reporting, business partnership and performance monitoring, through to leading digital financial planning, and FP&A activities, as well as optimised capital and balance sheet management. We are now also benefiting from being part of a truly global finance function following our integration as part of the Intact Financial Corporation, a leading global insurer. Continuous Investment in systems and process improvement will help us maintain our edge. We aim to provide ample development opportunities and career pathways for our employees across the finance function. In Finance, we are committed to playing a key role to ensure that both RSA & the Intact group have an edge and outperform.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.