Consulting, Finance Transformation, Treasury - Senior Consultant (Dubai/Abu Dhabi)
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job description & summary
In Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our Consulting practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Consumer and Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining, Financial Services, Government, Health Industries, supported by competencies like, Finance Function Effectiveness, People and Organisations and Technology.
In joining our finance - treasury team, you’ll work with our clients to transform their treasury function and processes to enhance their core transaction processing and reporting competencies ultimately strengthening their ability to support management decision making and corporate strategy.
Within Treasury Consulting, you will be working with Finance Transformation competency, which provides advisory services focused on CFO and Treasury agenda such as:
- Treasury operating model design
- Treasury governance, including policies and processes
- Treasury reporting and performance frameworks
- Cashflow forecasting improvement
- Working capital optimisation
- Bank account and relationship rationalization
- Financial risk management frameworks
- Cash pooling design
- Treasury centralisation initiatives
- End-to-end TMS enablement (requirements gathering, vendor assessment and selection, quality assurance)
- Broader integration and support of the finance function, including corporate financing, investments, trade finance, FP&A
As a Senior Consultant, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strong understanding of Treasury agenda and how it connects with the broader CFO/Finance agenda
- Responsible for supporting the design and delivery of fit-for-purpose treasury operating models, including developing business cases and implementation roadmaps
- Strong understanding of drivers and key considerations in relation to capital structure optimisation and funding strategy, cash and liquidity management, risk management and treasury operational efficiencies and controls
- Familiarity with TMS landscape (e.g. vendors, system capabilities)
- Strong knowledge of Treasury concepts and trends (e.g. In-House Banking, Virtual Accounts, ESG financing)
- Support business development efforts and leverage PwC and personal networks to grow the Treasury practice
- Keep up to date with regional and global treasury trends
Experience & skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA or Masters in Finance is a plus
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years of experience in Treasury
- Treasury designation is a strong differentiator (e.g. CTP, AMCT)
- Prior Treasury consulting experience is strongly preferred
- Financial modeling experience and knowledge of analytical and visualisation tools is a plus (e.g. Power BI, Alteryx, Tableau)
- Ability to take ownership of tasks but also apply independent thinking
- Proactive value-add contributor
- Excellent verbal communications, report writing and presentation skills
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East
- Arabic speaker and Middle East experience is a plus but not mandatory
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.