IT Project Management - Junior Consultant
IT project management Junior consultant (f/m)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
In response to strong market evolution, we are seeking a junior consultant to enhance our existing team, with an interest in all aspects of Consulting concerning Operating Model Efficiency for commercial companies in Luxembourg and abroad.
This role offers the opportunity to be part of a very dynamic team who support companies such as start-ups, FinTech and mature companies in their operational development, with quick onward career progression while working with a broad range of clients across a number of industries.
Your responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Project activities like:
- design of business process
- implement internal controls framework
- assist in the development and implementation of enterprise architecture
- assist in the implementation of new software
- ensure operational compliance with local regulations
- review the governance arrangements and model
- Initial business and processes assessments;
- Identify solutions opportunity and formulate recommendations;
- Design roadmap
- Supporting integrators implementation projects;
- Facilitating change management from technical and organizational aspects.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Qualifications: eligibility requirements include the following:
- You hold a Master Degree in Finance / Business Administration or equivalent certification
- You have ideally first knowledge of the FinTech world and new Finance / IT challenges
- You have strong conceptual design and analytics capabilities;
- You are rigorous, start-up minded, innovative and creative;
- You are able to quickly adapt, take initiatives and responsibilities;
- You are able to understand the impact of the tasks that are allocated to you on the project as a whole;
- You are fluent in English and in French, any additional language , French or German would be an advantage;
- You can work in truly international team and collaborate across levels.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A call with our HR Team
- A call with the business
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.