UAE National | Sr. Financial Analyst ( BP&A) | AF Retail Academy | Dubai
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
Assist the Commercial/ BP&A team in Strategic Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Reporting, Financial Analysis, Contingency Planning, Automation, Projects, and Administration.
What you will do
- Produce month end performance reports and commentary for senior management, including variance analysis
- Timely and accurate completion of assigned responsibilities
- Proactive follow up from businesses and timely submission of required information, reports and analysis and to management
Financial Analysis & Business Intelligence:
- Analyse business performance against budget KPIs and perform trend analysis. Prepare financial models to support business intelligence and process improvements
Automation / Projects
- Assist on adhoc projects and support movement of data between different systems
What equips you for the role
- The successful candidate should be a Qualified Accountant/ Finance Graduate with minimum 2 years of experience in relevant roles
- The candidate should have adequate working knowledge of budgeting, financial / management reporting in Middle East preferably in retail sector.
- Excellent analytical & presentation skills who want to further their career into the Business Planning and Analysis team.
- You should have strong commercial awareness and the ability to drive business performance.
- Strong understanding and application of corporate finance tools, techniques, and analysis, as well as forecasting, budgeting, and planning techniques
- Good working knowledge of other MS office packages, Advance level of Excel is essential
- Knowledge of accounting software packages, preferably ERP such as SAP
- The candidate should be able to effectively interact and work within and outside team.
- He / She should demonstrate ability to develop and maintain healthy relationship with colleagues to ensure timely delivery of results.
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.