Junior Finance Data Analyst - Transparency reporting
‘Be You’ at GSK
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
Junior Finance Data Analyst - Transparency reporting
The Research & Development (R&D) Monitoring and Reporting Team is responsible for the data collection, tracking, monitoring, and reporting of payments and other transfers of value to Healthcare Professionals (HCP) and Healthcare Organizations (HCOs).
The processes currently in place helps to ensure that GSK can comply with international transparency reporting regulations and internal requirements.
In this position you will be responsible for a financial compliance reporting, a transparency reporting and reviewing invoices on a general ledger regarding the HCP and HCOs standards.
In this role you will…
- Ensure compliance with internal policies/processes and external regulations of contracts with and payments to external experts, healthcare professionals and healthcare related organizations, for R&D, Biological and other GSK entities
- Provide internal and external customer support as needed to facilitate the conduct of business
- Interact with other areas within and outside GSK in support of business transactions
- Maintain database of payments and supplemental information to meet all state reporting, regulatory and management reporting requirements
- Escalate non-compliance issues according to GSK policies and procedures
- Identify, recommend and assist in the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives designed to simplify processes in support of contracting, payment and reporting of work with external experts and healthcare related organizations
Qualifications & Skills:
- Finance degree or degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, or applied science required
- Previous experience on relevant analytics positions
- Strong computer skills and a solid working knowledge of General Ledger applications and software applications designed for data analysis and reporting.
- Previous experience with accounts payable payment processes or finance/accounting qualifications highly desired
- Excellent customer service skills to allow for interaction with various levels of staff internally and externally
- Prior experience with SAP is a plus
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure within a fast-growing Finance Hub
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, home office allowance, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Co-financing of employee’s education in partnership with world leading bodies in finance education ACCA and CIMA
- 80% remote work available
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today.
We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements
The current and future success of the New GSK and New CH business is due in large part to the talent that resides in each organization. To ensure stability in the lead up to Separation, individuals who are currently dedicated to either business (New GSK or New CH) will not be able to apply for roles in the other business (including employees in the Global Support Functions and the Corporate Functions) prior to Separation, unless where their role has been placed at risk of redundancy. An exception process is in place, however cases in which exceptions would be made are expected to be rare (e.g. where a new role represents a significant promotion opportunity). You must therefore discuss this with your line manager before submitting an application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.