Team Leader - Accounting & Tax
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
TMF India is a Great Place to Work, ISO & ISAE certified organization.
Responsible for the daily deliverables of accounting team work and assigned projects. This role is responsible to provide an exceptional and timely service whilst contributing to the growth of the Accounting & Tax team.
- Assist in maintaining and preparing full set of accounts for clients
- Meeting/communicating with the client company’s officials in respect of its operating and reporting requirement
- Drawing up of information system notes, creation of client chart of accounts and data library in client accounting software
- Formulation of financial reporting processes which is tailored to client reporting requirements
- Reviewing accounts prepared by the junior staff
- Attending to client’s queries and requests
- Dealing with auditors, tax agents, bankers and relevant authorities
- Supervising, coaching and mentoring junior staff including manage and monitor their progress through discussion, reporting and regular follow up
- Ensure technical and professional knowledge are up to date and continuous skill development in work processes, operations and information systems
- Set meaningful goals for yourself and those under your care so that these goals are aligned with the Company’s business objectives and hence all in the department are working together to achieve the Company’s business objectives
- Always seek improvement to the existing work processes so that to continuously enhance the efficiency of works in the department
- Initiate actions, anticipate potential problems and issues and hence develop contingency plans
- Confident and able to cope with adverse or difficult
- Lead changes, adapt quickly to new ideas and ways of working
- Develop and maintain good relationships with all in the department and build networks among those in other department
- Working knowledge of tax compliances (GST, income tax). Experience of audit coordination and financials preparation.
- Candidate must possess CA Degree with minimum 4 years experience post qualification.
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent commitment to job, positive initiative, a good team player and with right attitude to work
- Experience in preparation of Financials of the company is must
- Experience in handling clients will be added advantage. Knowledge of Tally is must. Knowledge of other accounting software such as SAP, Quick Book, Microsoft Dynamix will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge of FEMA and Companies Act will be added advantage
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
- Marriage Gift policy
- Paternity & Adoption leaves
- Interest free loan policy
- Salary advance policy
- Covid support taskforce
- Well being initiatives
Applications close: 30 Sep 2022 India Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.