SAP Material Ledger Accountant
Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There Are Five Key Elements Of Our Success
- We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – we enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence.
- We focus on continuous excellence – we apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions.
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – we attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services.
- We are anchored in our operating model – through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives.
- We win together as true partners – we unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of Kerry.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
- Ensure stock valuation and processes comply with statutory requirements and Kerry procedures.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place and maintained to mitigate business risk around stock valuation.
- Support Central Financial control with external and internal audits of stock valuation.
2) Data Integrity
- Full responsibility for the data quality in Product Cost Estimates and the Material Ledger.
- Responsible for liaising with Central IT support to ensure transactional issues in the SAP configuration are corrected.
- Completing reconciliations of the material ledger monthly to ensure that all data issues are investigated and resolved. In addition, completing root cause analysis of issues to reduce the number of ongoing issues.
- Running and distributing weekly reports for monitoring the material ledger.
- Delivering the central month end processes to ensure material ledger closes on time.
- Support Operations finance plant teams with material ledger issue resolution and training.
- Completing month end material ledger reconciliations.
Qualifications and skills
- Qualified accountant
- Fluent English.
- Fluent Portuguese
- 3+ years general SAP experience of which 2+ years should be experience of material ledger control.
- Excel skills advanced
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Brazilian taxes (may be indirect relation with taxes).
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills on technical and business issues
- Well organized and skilled at prioritising
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.