TLS - Client Account Administrator - Associate - Amman
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
The CAA is responsible for supporting the daily business operations and processes of one or more Tax Network per Market, from engagement kick-off to job code closure.
The CAA will report to the assigned team of a particular Tax Network & Market, Cluster Finance Lead & CAA Team Leader. He or She will assist in working together to achieve an accurate TLS portfolio.
Network & Market Support:
1- Job Code Set-Up
- Provide guidance to ET in Opportunity Set-up from Salesforce
- Initiating engagement profile workflow from Opportunity
- Assisting ET in risk activities for engagement and client risk assessment such as pre-fills in Client & Engagement Acceptance, drafting of AFS, Complete & Submit JBR (for external subcon), guide ET in submitting KYC, submit RC (relationship checks), consult TLS R&Q for panel if needed.
- Support in the follow-up of approval of AFS, JBRIS,Client Acceptance & Eng Acceptance if needed.
- Drafting ELs & making sure that all details matched with the SF opportunity created as well as in the AFS details(if any). Assisting ET also in coordinating to get the required approval from R&Q of any changes applied in the EL per the standard Terms of Business.
- Job code creation in iPower upon completion of Client Acceptance & Risk assessment.
- Sending job code details to ET
- Job code maintenance
2- WIP Review
Per the NI review report to be circulated at the opening of the new period on a per Tax Network basis with a uniform email to explain action required from the Engagement Team, CAAs roles will be:
- To action as per the comment provided by the ET such as WIP provisions, change in budget rate, change in job code details, time & expense transfer, zero final bills & job code closing.
- Assisting Engagement Team on processing Finance Entry for job codes where fee allocation were not processed during the actual billings.
- Circulating zero WIP job codes before closing of the current period & summarizing list of job codes to terminate to be processed by Central Finance for job codes of 20 items & above.
- Review of & coordination to ET of ITBs to be charged as expense to job codes
- Requesting ET to fill-up the standard billing request template for bills to be issued on a per job code basis. This can either be Progress, Final or an Adjustment Note and a Direct Client bill or Inter Territory.
- EL or Inter Territory Bill Agreement should always be provided.
- For XLOS project billings, ensure that ET provided the correct job code and fee to be allocated to each Tax BU or LOS within the same country / territory.
- Draft bill to be circulated to ET requesting the bill for initial review.
- Submission & requesting approval to Partners or Directors upon receipt of confirmation from the ET that draft bill is correct & no changes are required.
- Sending of final approved copies to ET to be forwarded to clients & inter territory bills to be forwarded to ITC team
4- Debt Aging and Collection
Per the Debt Aging report to be circulated at the opening of the new period with the current Debt Provision & Upcoming Debt Provision (end of the month & next month) + cash target for the month & current cash collected, CAA roles will be:
- Follow-up of outstanding inter territory bills (ME - 30 days / Non ME - 60 days) by CAAs, while client bills to be followed-up by ET from 30 days or depending on the terms of payment. CAAs can also follow-up client unpaid bills per the instructions of the ET. CAA will work closely with the Cash Collection Team.
- Updating cash collection on an alternate day basis per the unpaid bills
- Providing SOA report as per instruction of the ET.
- Timesheet submission reminder on a day before, during & at the roll over date every 15th and 30th of each month
- Follow-up of missing timesheets on a per Tax Network basis up to closing of each period roll over
- Assisting each staff on completing timesheet in case of valid issues in iPower provided that all datas to be input are completely provided by the requesting staff
- Submission of time transfer for hours charged erroneously to wrong job code either EB or non-billable codes. Leave hours should be subject to the approval of their coaches.
- Missing Timesheet follow-up for ME Transfer Pricing Team on a weekly basis (UAE)
6- Clearance for Leavers
- Confirm job and bill handovers from Leavers for reference of clearance and final approval from LOS Finance Lead
- Process transfer of job codes and bills to new Job/Billing Partner, Director or Manager
- Net Investment – to be circulated by Tax Network per Market by CAA Pool Team leader at the opening of the new period every month
- Debt Aging, Provisions & Cash Collections - to be circulated by Tax Network per Market by CAA Pool Team leader at the opening of the new period every month
- Staff Utilization – Upon request or through Cluster Finance Leads
- Net Revenue/ Cost & EM – Upon request or through Cluster Finance Leads
- Weekly ME Utilization Report for International Tax (UAE)
- Other Reports as requested
- LPO Preparation, submission to LPO team, follow-up of payment status for Tax Network’s vendors and external subcontractors
- Supporting Internal and External Audit request
- Supporting NI confirmation (monthly & quarterly)
- Supporting requirements to update client’s portal of PwC documents for invoice uploading
- SLT Slides (KSA)
- SOCPA Sheets (KSA)
- PMO Meetings (KSA)
- Bachelors of Business Administration, Accounting, or any related degree
- Extensive knowledge of relevant computer software (e.g. Microsoft Office), Excel, PowerPoint and Google
- Ability to multitask, with strong attention to details
- Strong quantitative skills, and affinity to work with data and has good analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Arabic, as well as basic presentation skills
- Ability to interact efficiently with various stakeholder of the firm across multiple time zones
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.