Finance Manager (AR)
- Prepare and complete financial transactions (AR/AP/GL/Fixed Assets/Interco/Address Book/Banking etc.) timely and accurately according to accounting processes and procedures
- Respond & resolve operational issues arise and ensure stakeholders' requirements are met
- Generate relevant finance reports (includes balance sheet, cash flow) timely and accurately
- Work on special project as requested to resolve problem or productivity improvement
- Provide functional guidance to juniors in accomplishing operational objectives
- To identify and hire right talent, develop high performance and motivated/engaged team with right competencies and capabilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.