Assistant Manager - Finance
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the Company's financial results on a monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual basis.
- Ensure that the regulatory reports are submitted accurately and within the stipulated time frame.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and reports on Related Party Transactions. Coordinate with different departments to resolve payment-related issues.
- Prepare break up of Income accruals and receivables.
- To prepare daily & monthly bank positions relating to the Management Company.
- Extend necessary support to the external auditors and ensure that the report is finalized within the stipulated time frame.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
- Excellent numeracy skills with attention to detail and the ability to analyze and present complex data
- Command on MS Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables, and charts)
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations