Accounts and Audit Semi Senior
A 3 Partner Accountancy Practice in Northwest London is looking to recruit a semi-senior to work in both audit and accounts preparation. You will be working predominantly on small to medium sized clients with turnover levels up to £100m.
- Supporting the audit seniors and manager throughout the audit process
- Preparation of limited company accounts
- Preparation of accounts for partnerships and sole traders
- Preparation of corporation tax, personal tax and partnership tax returns
- Other ad hoc work as required e.g. MTD, VAT returns, PAYE matters etc.
What you will need to succeed:
You will need to be at least ACCA part-qualified with at least 2 years audit and accounts preparation experience working in a UK accountancy practice.
- Competitive salary
- Employer enhanced pension contributions
- Salary review every 6 months
- Study package towards the ACCA qualification
Apply for Accounts and Audit Semi Senior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly