AM-Procurement Advisory Consultant (Coupa Software) (Petaling Jaya)
We help organizations to work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business.
Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
- Involve in business process improvement and procurement technology enablement initiatives
- Develop Strategic solutions and tactical implementation approaches to guide client through all project phases including discovery, design, build, testing, deployment, etc.
- Gather and analyze requirements and provide technical advice on best practices in Coupa Integration Development and Implementation.
- Conduct requirement gathering, As-Is business processes analysis, business needs analysis and identify key business challenges in relation to Procurement area
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes
- Define To-Be state for Procurement related processes, procedures, organizations, capabilities, solution application requirement and performance measurements
- Perform system implementation activities in relation to procurement area, which may include design documentation, system configuration, test scenario & script development, UAT support, user training, etc., for Coupa Software
- Act as a liaison between the client and the technical team and facilitate any kinds of interactions e.g. workshops, testing sessions, trainings, issue resolution, etc.
- Other activities as directed by Management or as required by operational needs
- A recognised Degree qualification
- For Assistant Manager: Min. 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Minimum experience of 1 full Coupa implementation (Design to Deploy).
- Coupa certification
- Strong understanding of Procurement related processes, e.g. Sourcing, Contracting, Requisition, Purchasing, Invoicing, etc. Ability to design and drive changes for Procurement related process re-engineering and organisational change
- Candidate with other procurement technology implementation experience will be advantageous
- Experience in analyzing business and functional requirements, and act as an architect to develop the Procurement Transformation and Technology adoption roadmap.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong client service mind-set with good project management skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.