Senior Manager, Tax
Senior Manager, Tax
Department: Accounting and Payroll
Vacancy type: Full Time
Reporting to the Head of Accounting, you will be responsible for providing leadership for taxation services to a portfolio of clients. You will work closely with a team of tax professionals in an effective manner to motivate and coach the team, to continuously meet clients’ expectations, to optimize the work process and to maintain close contact with key clients. You are responsible for marketing our services to potential clients.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to
- To provide functional and practice lead to the tax team on preparatory, compliance and advisory services on tax computations and returns for personal, corporate and Goods & Services tax.
- To lead in reviewing, validating and establishing procedures for the tax practice, develop new business, manage prospects/clients for details of services and preparation of documents
- To build relationships and interacting with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise on tax matters across a wide range of industries.
- To commercialize developments in the tax arena, to manage practice risks within the entire process, through identification of risk points, adherence to procedures and that adequate skilled resources are maintained.
- University degree in accounting or equivalent professional qualification
- Being an Accredited Tax professional with SIATP will be an advantage
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in accounting/taxation with proven work experience as Tax Lead Manager with driving initiatives, hands on experience on developing and directing improvement, alignment, simplification, implementation and standardization of the tax practice processes.
- Possess strong knowledge in Singapore tax laws and regulations with a strong attention to detail, managing multiple tasks independently and strong problem solving skills
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills and organizational skills with structured thinking abilities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.