Senior Tax Matter Expert VAT (50%) #200075
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Senior Tax Matter Expert to process the VAT reporting and compliance tasks as well as the preparation of VAT returns. In addition, you will represent the VAT function in various internal projects and vis à vis internal stakeholders as well as the Federal Tax Administration. You will be the interface to other functional support areas like Financial Accounting, L&C and Tax/VAT colleagues in other regions (EMEA, Americas, APAC). Finally, you will get the opportunity to collaborate in projects for digitalization/automation of manual processes.
Your future colleagues
We are a small but highly motivated team that collaborates in a supportive manner and we are looking for an open and positive personality which brings in its VAT expertise as well as a solid understanding for accounting principles in the financial sector. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week. Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A University degree in Business Administration/Law (or similar) with relevant Swiss VAT qualification (e.g. MAS in Value Added Tax)
- At least 5 years of practical experience in VAT (preferable in the financial industry)
- As a standout colleague you appreciate team work and you build up sustainable relationships across the organization
- You are a highly motivated and a committed self-starter with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who loves to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Affinity for technology and its usage for improvement of processes
- You combine excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a meticulous, structured and results-driven approach? Then, you could be exactly the future team member to round off our team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required, German would be helpful
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Mr. N.Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.