Grow your career with us
Here at Averis, our common purpose is to improve lives by developing resources sustainably. Our people are crucial in helping us to realise our vision to be one of the best Global Business Solution (GBS) organization to support our customers in creating value for the Community, Country, Climate, Customer and Company.
You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story. Here we will equip you with the know-how and experience that will define your growth. In this role that you are about to embark on, you are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
• Analyze the organization’s revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast it's short, medium, and long-term cash flow position
• Evaluate and recommend investments and other financial instruments to meet these cash flow needs.
• Advise management on financial matters and the impact of laws and regulations on the organization.
• Provide expertise and advice to managers to help them develop budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
• Present financial findings and recommendations to top executives.
• Prepare financial reports. Reports may include auditor and financial analyst reports; profit and loss, balance sheets; and regulatory reports and filings.
• Ensure all tax returns, declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time.
• Select and manage relationships with consultants and advisors to ensure the satisfactory standards of service.
• Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop financial staff.
To be successful in this role, it is recommended that you should have the following skills and qualifications:
• A degree in the related job field.
• At least 6 to 8 years of working exposure or experience in a similar role.
• Willing to relocate to the job location.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.