Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Qualification: ACCA Affiliate with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant industry experience
Job Type: Full Time
Job Role and Responsibilities
1. Preparation of year end accounts, tax, PAYE or VAT based work from information supplied by client to the required standards.
- 2) Identifies points to raise with clients and to raise potential for additional services including added value services and advice.
- 3) Finalises paperwork for dispatch to client, HMRC in a timely manner meeting required deadlines and quality.
- 4)Liaise with client to obtain relevant information for their accounts, acting in a proactive way and ensuring attention to details and effective questioning of client.
- 5)Monitor own job quality and quantity in line with agreed budgets, meeting these targets and exceeding where possible.
- 6)Record own chargeable time and ensure maximum recovery.
- 7)Support teammates by providing on the job coaching.
- 8)Use appropriate support networks to clarify knowledge on complex queries.
- 9)Book-keeping, ledger maintenance, supplier maintenance and management accounts, as and when required.
- 10)Prepare client tax returns based on information supplied by client, advise on tax payable and payment dates and to meet deadlines in line with the firm’s standards.
- 11)Assisting clients with accounts software and other book-keeping queries as required.
- 12)Involvement in networking and business generation under the guidance of more senior team members.
- 13)Continuous Interaction with Clients on Tax Planning Strategies and various matters of their Companies.
- 14) Preparation, review and Finalization of Annual Accounts, Corporation Tax & Personal Tax Returns and Submitting the same to Companies House and HMRC within due dates.
1) Ability to review a complete accounts file quickly and efficiently
2) Good in communication skills and negotiation skills
3) Excellent problem resolutions skills and ideas generation ability
4) Ability to review a complete personal tax return quickly and efficiently
5) In depth accounts preparation Knowledge
6) Knowledge of Accounts systems essentially Sage and their uses and benefits