Senior Accounts Executive (5 positions)
12:30 PM – 10:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
- Proven experience in bookkeeping, finalization of statements, and tax return preparation
- Conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English Preferred
- Experience using cloud accounting solutions including QB, Xero, Sage, and Accounting CS, MYOB.
- Knowledge of UK Accounting
- Prepare Financial Statements
- Ensure clients consistently receive service excellence in line with our service standards
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all client’s financial situations
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant taxation and other relevant legislation and rulings.
- Participate in external and internal training as required
- Maintain current and accurate files and record and date any actions and detailed file notes
- Use available resources to seek answers to technical questions prior to consulting manager
Qualification – ACCA Part qualified
Experience – 0-2 years