Senior Consultant - Finance Transformation (Public Sector) - Egypt
Job Description & SummaryA career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Strong knowledge Public Finance Management agenda covering
- Multi-year budgeting
- Performance based budgeting
- Budget execution control
- Spending review
- IPSAS adoption
- Revenue management and control
- Central payments control
- Treasury and cash management
- Finance operating model design
- Build, operate and transfer finance operations
- Work closely with PwC's ERP+ platform for public to identify Finance
- Transformation enablement opportunities
- Develop propositions and impart this knowledge to Consultants
- Work with colleagues in Public Sector and Government Transformation Unit
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA or Masters’ degree in Finance or CMA/CPA/ACCA is a plus
- Years of Experience: 7+ years of experience
- Prior Experience - Big 4 experience will be a plus
- Minimum 2years of experience within a professional services environment
- Middle East experience - Previous experience in Egypt and GCC countries
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabi (verbal and written).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the GCC countries where the project dictates
- Strong ability to manage large project/ consulting teams (5+)
- Ability to understand client context (across a variety of problem areas), structure the issue and develop the fit-for-purpose solution
- Should have a track record in relationship management and business development
- Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
Travel RequirementsUp to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.