Business Analyst- Reconciliation, Hybrid, AVP
Who we are looking for
Candidate experienced in Reconciliation, with sound knowledge of Hedge Fund Reconciliations in particular. Individual will join the newly formed Recon SME team being set up to manage EZOPS, the new Reconciliation Platform for AIS. This team will have a mix of business and IT knowledge and will implement a controlled reconciliation operational model with suitable governance - building scale and standardisation in our recons. Candidate will liaise with the business teams to define detailed requirements, perform detailed analysis of requirements and work alongside the technical resources to build, test and deploy recons on EZOPS during the conversion phase and perform onboarding and continual improvement of recons post conversion.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
As Reconciliation Business Analyst - AVP will
- Be part of a team with responsibility for liaising with the relevant business teams to define detailed requirements, perform detailed analysis of these requirements and work alongside the technical resources to configure, test and deploy recons to EZOPS during the conversion phase
- Perform onboarding and continual improvement of recons post conversion.
- Contribute to a strong control environment ensuring good governance over recon process
- Drive positive change in Recon operating model with highly automated recons achieving significantly improved match rates and exception coding
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Ability to work on own initiative was well as follow direction
- Competent with complex formulas and data analysis
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent English
- Hedge Fund Reconciliations experience
- Good Excel knowledge
What we offer
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.