Senior IT Audit Manager
RSA Internal Audit is not your typical audit function. We are on an aspiring journey to create the best function we can for our company and our people. That means we're not afraid to question the status quo and sometimes do things differently. Most importantly, we believe that great people are the key to our success. This is why we work hard to provide a challenging, but supportive environment to thrive in
We are always looking for people who can make a difference. At the moment we are particularly looking for an Experienced IT Auditor that can work directly with our Audit Leadership Team; make a true difference to our organisation; and excel in a rapidly evolving IS environment that has innovations in robotics, big data, digital and agile developments to join our London or Liverpool offices in the UK.
What is it like to work with us?
- We are proactive and aim to be ahead of the game. Our dynamic and forward-looking plan allows us to quickly respond and be on top of emerging risks and the areas that matter most. All our people are being equipped with skills and capabilities relevant for the future, including the fundamentals of digital and agile developments. We have dedicated learning days where everybody is free to choose what they learn. Data Analytics and Cultural assessments are simply part of the way we audit.
- As part of RSA Internal Audit you will be working within one or more squads at any point in time to deliver audits and other key initiatives. Based on your strengths, skillset and level of experience we will discuss where you can make the biggest difference and learn and develop the most.
Are you up for the challenge?
If this is the kind of environment you would thrive in, then please submit your application! We look forward to hearing from you.
The primary purpose of the Internal Audit Senior IT Manager is to keep RSA safe and improving". Specifically, your role supports the Regional Head of Internal Audit and Regional Chief Auditor in helping the Board and Executive Management to protect the assets, reputation, and sustainability of the Group.
- CAS consists of approx. 60 professionals divided over UK&I and North America
- Each regional team is led by and reports to a Regional Chief Auditor, who in return reports to the Group Chief Auditor.
- All regional teams are supported by the Professional Practices team that is based in the UK.
- Degree and professional qualification in a relevant field (e.g. CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, Cloud certifications)
- Experience in the field of IT/Internal/External Audit, Risk and/or Governance (Line 1 IT experience will be considered on an exception basis)
- Experience in leadership roles, mentoring and guiding less experienced Audit Managers
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a risk based 6+6 month rolling Regional Internal Audit plan, including coverage of emerging and systemic risks; appropriately balancing Regional and Group risk while meeting all local legal and/or regulatory requirements.
- Leading thematic reviews across the Group through the coordination of audit approach, scope, and reporting, helping to ensure that the impact of risks or weaknesses exposed are appropriately aggregated and reported in cross Regional and Group wide insights.
- Support the formal issue tracking and escalation mechanisms to ensure that the actions arising from Internal Audits are appropriately acted upon in a timely and on a sustainable basis.
- Assist in the delivery of reporting requirements to the Regional Executive, the Group Internal Audit function, the Group and Local Audit Committees and the Regulator.
- Responsible for drafting monthly and quarterly reporting including detailed resource planning.
- Support Regional Head of Internal Audit and Chief Auditor in managing the Internal Audit function focusing on resource and performance management.
- Assist in the identification, assessment, development and promotion of best practice methods and practices for Internal Audit, with innovative, creative and relevant practices, tools and frameworks.
- Role model and embed Internal Audit Vision, Strategy and "AsOne" Operating model within Region, establishing relationships with other audit teams, allowing synergies, cross-regional and group-wide insights, and consistent quality of services.
- Promote effective risk and control culture in the Region and the Group
A welcoming, diverse and inclusive culture is an important element for RSA in our best-in-class ambition. RSA thrives when everyone feels comfortable bringing their best self to work. We celebrate difference, whilst striving to create an environment where colleagues feel respected and valued for their unique potential. Our commitment to diversity is sincere, continually growing and led right from the top.
If you require flexibility in when, where or how you work, we'd love to hear from you. We also want to ensure that you are supported throughout the application process to enable you to be at your best. If you require adjustments during your application process, please flag this on your application form.
Integrity - Be honest, open and fair. Set high standards. Stand up for what is right.
Respect - Be kind. See diversity as a strength. Be inclusive and collaborate
Customer Driven - Listen to our customers. Make it easy, find solutions. Deliver second-to-none experiences.
Excellence - Act with discipline and drive to outperform. Embrace change, improve every day. Celebrate success yet remain humble.
Generosity - Help others. Protect the environment. Make our communities more resilient.