Junior Accountant/ Accountant
Osome is an international Fintech startup with the mission to to help business owners spend less time on routine admin and more time on managing their businesses. We use machine learning (AI) and complex algorithms to automate accounting, tax, company formation, and other tasks.
With Singapore as the headquarter, Osome has expanded to Malaysia, Hong Kong, United Kingdom with a total staff strength of more than 200 employees servicing more than 6000 clients.
Osome is an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) certified by the Singapore Accountancy Commission (SAC) to train and develop candidates for the Singapore CA Qualification. If you like to do away with manual entry work, and prefer to focus on applying your accounting knowledge, providing professional advice to our clients and be at the forefront of accounting technology, help us disrupt the accounting industry!
Join our Osome family!
- Manage full sets of accounts of a given portfolio of client companies
- Managing all financial and accounting transactions ensuring that they meet with Singapore’s Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS) requirements and utilizing all the tools that we have at your disposal
- Coordinating and liaising with clients on accounting matters and queries,
- Always ensuring client satisfaction is managed at its best.
- Provide analysis of cash flow, operating costs and variances to help our clients make better decisions
- Prepare XBRL/unaudited report /GST returns preparation and filing
- Personal tax/payroll/IR8A
- Candidates should either have a degree/diploma in accountancy or at least 3 years of experience in an outsource firm. Will be an added advantage if possess both
- ACCA/ISCA certificate a plus
- Experience with cloud accounting software such as Xero
- Proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Confident, independent and adaptable
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Independent in managing own workload, ability to work under pressure and to keep things moving and to juggle multiple tasks
- Tech driven mindset: always find ways to improve efficiency and adapt easy to a fast-paced and ever changing environment.
- The opportunity to join a goal-driven startup with big ambitions
- An open, inclusive working environment, with founders deeply-rooted in the startup space
- An agile working model focused on goals and performance
- International environment with diverse culture
- Competitive remuneration package
- Training and professional growth allowance up to $5000 per annum
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible medical benefits scheme
Thank you for your interest in Osome. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.