Deals, Financial Decisions and Analysis - Senior Associate - KSA
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job description & summary
Financial Decisions and Analysis (FDnA) is the modelling and analytics Centre of Excellence within PwC Deals, and one of PwC’s highest growth teams. We focus on the application of leading edge modelling and analytical techniques to help clients make good decisions and solve problems. We work on some of the most high profile deals in the market, across a wide range of clients and sectors.
The Financial Decisions and Analysis (FD&A) team delivers additional insight for decision making. Our team provides organisations with data driven financial insights to produce rapid, pragmatic and clear outcomes for our clients. As part of our team, you’ll be supporting our client’s CFO office, deal modelling, and decision support. We use our people's range of industry experiences with a commercial mindset and deep technical skills to produce rapid, pragmatic and clear outcomes for our clients. Services include:
A career in our Financial Decisions and Analysis practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
We are looking for a senior consultant with a data analytics mindset to advise clients on decision supporting projects. The senior consultant needs to very alert with data and technology but also need to have a commercial mindset to be able to translate client issues and objectives into decision support models. The position is based in our offices in Dubai.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Participate in commercial discussions with clients to understand their objectives and needs, and to be able to translate into model for decision making
- Lead the design and production of complex models under the supervision of a manager
- Lead the design and production of dashboards and analytical tools for decision support under the supervision of a experienced professionals
- Assist our Deals professionals in complex data analyses in the context of M&A and/or restructuring
- Supervise the work of consultants on large projects
- Projects can be conducted in the office in Dubai or at client location (across the Region)
- Depending on the individual performance, the candidate could rapidly evolve towards a managerial position
- 2-3 years professional experience with experience in financial modelling
- CFA level 2 and / or Advanced Financial Modeler (AFM) or other financial modeling credentials are preferred
- Analytical mindset and advanced knowledge of Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx
- Be curious and prone to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills and commercial mindset
- Team player
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.