About this position
IFRS services – Ho Chi Minh City officeWe are seeking for potential candidates to join our Audit & assurance team as IFRS Consultant at Ho Chi Minh City office.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 200 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and the leading firms for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join the 44,000 professionals united through Mazars in over 90 countries.
You will be involved in various assignments including:
- Support clients in reviewing operating and internal control procedures
- Coordinate with the accounting workstream leads on the client side to ensure implementation requirements for finance is understood and solutions is finalized in discussion with regional and central finance teams of company
- Adhere closely to project timeline and escalate issues on a timely manner
- Prepare financial statements under IFRS
- Prepare IFRS materials including training materials, presentation
- Perform ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Sufficient proficiency in English
- Good technical knowledge & understanding of IFRS
- Well organized, honest and highly committed
- Have problem solving and proactive skills: Be able to suggest practical improvements recommendations
- Have analytical skills and attentive to details
- Having the ability to work under high pressure
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this job, please email the following documents to email address at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results)
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates – IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.